- Manufactured using bulbs from the world’s leading manufacturer
- Each lamp is supplied with certificate of traceability
- Stringent test guarantees the highest quality
- Guaranteed minimum burn time (2000 hours on long-life bulbs)
- Lamps available for almost all HPLC-UV detection of the leading manufacturers
- deuterium, xenon, tungsten and hollow cathode lamps available
- Short delivery times
- As good as the original - the difference in price
Kinesis has its own detector lamps manufacturing facility. The original bulb from the world’s leading manufacturers are built into corresponding brackets and tested individually. These lamps can be fitted to the detectors without the need for additional adapters or modification. Changing the lamp is as simple as the original equipment manufacturer, but at a much lower price.
With the deuterium lamps from Kinesis, you do not compromise on quality. The test certificate - part of the ISO 9000 quality management - gives the production date, serial number, name of the study director and luminous intensity of the tested light. This history can be tracked for each lamp. Wee guarantee the minimum burn time of deuterium lamps: 2,000 hours for Long Life and 1000 hours for standard lamps.
If you are not sure which lamp fits in your detector call our technical team on Tel +49 (0) 2173-8905 0